Medifast has recently released a new product, the Super Omega-3 supplement. This nutritional supplement has been designed to help give an added boost to the Medifast 5 & 1 Meal plan.
There have been clinical studies done on the benefits of Omega-3s and has been proven that with the addition of this you will reduce the amount of body fat you have and increase your bodies satiety (fullness sensation) throughout your weight loss process.
The American Heart Association is also recommending that people should have a daily consumption of 1gram (1000mg) of a combination of the fatty acids EPA and DHA while also having at least 2grams of Omega-3s. This is recommended especially for those that are dealing with a high cholesterol and triglyceride level.
Now Medifast is recommending the inclusion of Super Omega-3 supplement into the 5 & 1 Meal plans and also the Maintenance Plans. By taking two capsules daily of this supplement you will be getting 1,200mg of the key nutrients needed.
What Medifast’s Super Omega-3 Offers You
- Necessary fatty acids to support various aspects of your cardiovascular health such as circulation of blood through veins and arteries, moderation of cholesterol levels and blood pressure levels.
- Support for normal and healthy brain functions
- Anti-inflammatory benefits to assist with less joint tension
- Purified deep sea fish oils that are from clean seas which are free of PCBs, mercury and various other contaminants
- Organic flax seed oils which assist with healthier hair, skin and nails
- Special formula that helps you get optimal absorption
- No unpleasant tastes that usually turn people away from supplements.
Make sure to get your Medifast Coupons for 2010 with your next order.